We suggest this guided walking tour into Palermo’s old town, through winding narrow alleys and noble Palaces. Moving through the ancient Loggia District, we’ll visit to the well-known open- air Vucciria Market, painted by Renato Guttuso. Then, we’ll get to very ancient Cala Harbour.
Shortly afterwords, anchored in the bay, you’ll enjoy a tantalizing on-board aperitif, admiring Palermo pleasant vista: the baroque Porta Felice, the “Cattive” Walls and the elegant, aristocratic Butera Palace.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Guided walking tour into Palermo’s old town
- Docked at Cala, enjoy your aperitif on a fine board
- Admire, from the bay, the amazing Palermo’s sea front
- Meeting point: Piazza Bellini ( we’ll wait for you, showing a welcome board: PalermoTourSharing)
- Meeting Time: 5 p.m.
- Sites: Piazza Bellini, Piazza Pretoria, Piazza Sant’Anna, Piazza Rivoluzione, Piazza San Francesco, Piazza Marina, La Cala
- Number of participants: max 12 people
- Language: English/Italian (the tour will be bilingual only if there are Italians joining the group)
- Duration: about 4 h
- Tour Price: € 50,00 p.p.