Walking tour to explore Tribunali District, heart of Kalsa, the quarter of the town that stretches near the Cala, Palermo old Harbour.
You’ll enjoy the view of the coastline, the city Gates, the Palaces of the Nobility and historic gardens. You’ll also admire the works of art at Palazzo Abatellis Regional Gallery and the rich collections at Palazzo Mirto House/Museum.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Walk along the panoramic coastline at Cala Harbour
- Admire the baroque buildings’ front along the “Cattive” walls
- Walk through Porta Felice, enjoying the long perspective that stretches as far as Porta Nuova
- Look at the works of art at Palazzo Abatellis
- Visit Palazzo Mirto and imagine life in a Palace, a town home of great nobles
- Listen to the stories about Holy Inquisition and its cruel Tribunal in front of Palazzo Chiaramonte
- Meeting point: at Piazza Marina and Corso Vittorio Emanuele, near The Garraffo Fountain (we’ll wait for you, showing a welcome board: TourSharing)
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
- Sites: Cala, St. Maria della Catena (outside), Porta Felice, The “Cattive” Walls, St. Teresa’s Church (outside), Palazzo Abatellis, Palazzo Chiaramonte (outside), Piazza Marina and Villa Garibaldi, Palazzo Mirto
- Entrance Fees not included :€ 10,00 combo ticket for adults Palazzo Abatellis+Palazzo Mirto. Free for young people aged under 18
- Number of participants: max 12 people
- Duration: about 3 hrs 30 min