Unesco Arab-Norman walking tour offers the chance to better understand the glorious Norman Age in Sicily, exploring both centers of royal and religious power.
From the Palace of the Normans, lavish residence of the Norman Kings, with the breathtaking Palatine Chapel, we’ll head as far as the Cathedral, fusion of different styles and shapes, seat of crowning and burial cerimonies for centuries.
WARNING: Royal Apartaments can be occasionally closed, due to unscheduled Sicilian Parliament sessions. Entrance will be therefore allowed only to Palatine Chapel.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Visit to Palace of the Normans and the amazing Palatine Chapel
- Enjoy the Cathedral, its works of art and the beautifil Chapel of St Rosalia
- Meeting point: tourist entrance to Royal Palace, in Piazza del Parlamento (we’ll wait for you, showing a welcome board: Palermo Tour Sharing)
- Start: 2:30 p.m.
- Sites: Palatine Chapel + Palace of the Normans; Cathedral of Palermo.
- Entrance fees not included: Norman Palace € 8,50
- Number of participants: max 12 people
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Language: English